Take a look at our current job postings and active searches.We add new postings and searches on a regular basis so we suggest you check this page on a regular basis. If you are a job seeker and do not see a posting or search that fits your background and experience, feel free to give us a call to discuss what you are looking for.
Mergers & Acquisitions Strategy Manager
|Company Name||Global Consulting Firm|
|Location||Chicago, Boston, Charlotte, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Denver, Dallas, New York City, Other major US cities, United States|
|Date Posted||May 5, 2018|
Our client, a prestigious global consulting firm, is seeking consultants at the Manager level to provide expertise as it relates to the integration and execution of merger and acquisition transactions.
- Experience planning and implementing integration and separation projects as the result of M&A activity.
- Ability to work with clients on Day One readiness and execution.
- Proficiency executing synergy targeting and realization.
- Experience conducting operating model fine-tuning and organizational design.
- Understanding of cross-functional and functional coordination.
- Experience with staff development and eagerness to mentor junior practitioners.
- Minimum of 6 years M&A or M&A Service Delivery
- A Bachelor's Degree is required.
- Ability to travel 80-100% required.