Take a look at our current job postings and active searches.We add new postings and searches on a regular basis so we suggest you check this page on a regular basis. If you are a job seeker and do not see a posting or search that fits your background and experience, feel free to give us a call to discuss what you are looking for.
Strategy & Operations Consultant - Manager
|Company Name||Boutique Management Consulting Firm|
|Location||Anywhere, United States|
|Date Posted||November 29, 2017|
Our client, an award-winning, global management consulting firm, is seeking Strategy & Operations Consultants, at the Manager level, to manage projects across all industries and sectors. This is a boutique firm (around 100 employees) that is client centric, mission focused and value delivery focused.
Candidate Qualifications and Attributes:
- 5-10 years of Project Management experience
- Operational implementation and analysis consulting experience
- Demonstrates high discipline, leadership and entrepreneurial/enterprising behaviors
- Driven to deliver value and results
- Manufacturing experience a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Open to weekly travel (can be based anywhere in the US)
What to Expect:
- Accelerated growth path available to leverage your skills and advance your career
- Colleagues who drive business results and put the mission first
- You will work with companies to achieve strategic imperatives by linking financial and operational models.
- You will dramatically enhance execution methods, competencies and capabilities.
- You will lead projects focused on areas such as, but not limited to: Productivity, Finance, Profits, Revenue, Business transformation, Business process redesign, Business execution, Change management, Performance improvement, Reduction in costs