Take a look at our current job postings and active searches.We add new postings and searches on a regular basis so we suggest you check this page on a regular basis. If you are a job seeker and do not see a posting or search that fits your background and experience, feel free to give us a call to discuss what you are looking for.
|Company Name||Property Management Company|
|Date Posted||June 13, 2018|
Our client is a highly respected real-estate investment company and master-planner. They are seeking an experienced developer with Salesforce experience.
Candidate MUST BE A US CITIZEN OR GREEN CARD HOLDER to be considered.
- Collaborate with business subject matter experts to understand real life usage and build test cases
- Independently design and deliver code for high impact projects with a quality and usability mindset
- Provide oversight through code and design reviews for features delivered by other developers within the team
- Execute testing with complex org setup and varied data shapes
- Provide leadership and coaching to others on your team, as well as providing mentoring to others who may be on other teams.
- Troubleshoot production issues
- Advocate for customer enhancements
- Define approach, tools, and processes used to support Salesforce and web related projects
- Effectively work with I&MT support managers and business sponsors to gain necessary resources and support
- Assist with managing the business relationship with the Office and Retail divisions
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related quantitative discipline.
- 4-year Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in IT/computer science-related field
- 5+ years of software engineering, quality assurance/engineering, usability, or business analysis experience
- 3+ years of solid, demonstrable experience with Apex & Lightning software development
- Salesforce Developer certification (at least Platform Developer I)
- Self-motivator, who can work independently, able to learn quickly, meets deadlines and demonstrates problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and to integrate business processes across disparate systems
- Understanding of key SFDC design and architectural concepts
- Understanding of data structures, data modeling and database schema.
- Experience with Salesforce release management and continuous integration/delivery
- Understanding and implementation experience in mobile development frameworks
- Web services development experience with cross platform open source APIs and integration technologies like XML, JSON, SOAP/REST API development
- Effectively communicate technical information in a clear and concise manner and ability to coordinate cross-team efforts; fluency in English required
- Experience with agile development methodology
- Strong critical thinking skills, including system and business analysis, problem analysis and resolution. Must be able to understand technical concepts of the system environment.
Special Experience Desired:
- Knowledge of industry quality & usability practices
- Knowledge of third-party integration tools, middleware integrations and ETL
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Communities, Heroku and Marketing Cloud
- Trained and experience in delivering projects using the Agile development framework