Take a look at our current job postings and active searches.We add new postings and searches on a regular basis so we suggest you check this page on a regular basis. If you are a job seeker and do not see a posting or search that fits your background and experience, feel free to give us a call to discuss what you are looking for.
Salesforce Platform Architect
|Company Name||Property Management Company|
|Date Posted||June 19, 2018|
Our client is a highly respected real-estate investment company and master-planner. They are seeking a Salesforce.com platform architect with deep experience in the Salesforce Sales, Service, Marketing, Communities and App Clouds. A candidate must have a deep working knowledge of the ways that data is shared between clouds, secured and securely propagated to/synchronized with external systems. Also, a candidate should be well versed in the Lightning user experience, its architectural goals, limitations, and its benefits over the legacy Salesforce classic user experience.
Candidate MUST BE A US CITIZEN OR GREEN CARD HOLDER to be considered.
- The Salesforce Platform Architect role is responsible for defining technical solutions to business problems across the Salesforce platform. Collaboration with business owners, SMEs, and technical team members is critical and the ability to translate across the functional/technical divide are required skills in order to be successful in this role.
- Leads complex projects and ensures the success of enterprise-level application rollouts; determines and develops architectural approaches and solutions; conducts business reviews; documents current systems and develops recommendations; may contribute in the planning of the overall organizational IT strategy. Individual contributor with comprehensive knowledge in specific area; ability to execute highly complex or specialized projects.
- Translate the to-be business process and requirements into a detailed technical in order to meet business goals while maintaining technical best practices
- Identify, document, and maintain a published set of technical best practices and solution patterns and ensure adoption and implementation across a broad set of Salesforce projects
- Collaborate with application solution architects to solve technical challenges
- Serve as the Salesforce platform technical owner and steward to ensure long term success of the platform and manage technical debt
- 3+ years experience working with Salesforce platform, specifically Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Communities, Force.com/Heroku and Wave Analytics
- SFDC Experience working in Lightning/Communities, APEX class / coding, Custom coding, Process Builder, Triggers, Visualforce, Workflows, CSS, HTML, Templates and Web Services
- Salesforce certifications preferred: Application Architect, System Architect
- Experience with Agile Scrum delivery framework
- Experience working with distributed external resources and vendor teams (onshore and offshore)
- College degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or like areas
- Understanding of SaaS platform development best practices
- Analytical mindset able to break down complex business problems and document proposed process solutions
- Self Directed - Resource should be passionate about the work
- Competent Multi-tasker - There are a lot of projects in bursts. The resource must be able to accomplish prioritized tasks, given a mixture of coarse and fine grained priorities
- Effective at navigating people to understand root concerns, issues, and needs
- Ability to author documentation
- Ability to present concepts
- Ability to help business people understand difficult technology concepts
- Technology Translator - Able to help business people understand difficult technology concepts
- Ability to perform formal analysis and provide written interpretations of findings
- Ability to present difficult concepts to non-technical resources
- Ability to establish application roadmaps
- Planning and prioritization skills and experience
- Ability to establish and communicate technology roadmaps
- Effective at resolving issues and negotiating paths forward with leadership
- Effective communication, presentation & leadership skills
- Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business (encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and process innovation).
- Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to approximately stretch and impact the System.
- Deliver results, creating value for our Brands, our System, our customers, and key stakeholders.
- Inspire people to deliver our mission and Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
- Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.