Take a look at our current job postings and active searches.We add new postings and searches on a regular basis so we suggest you check this page on a regular basis. If you are a job seeker and do not see a posting or search that fits your background and experience, feel free to give us a call to discuss what you are looking for.
Telco/High-Tech Operations Transformation Manager
|Company Name||Global Consulting Firm|
|Location||Major US cities, United States|
|Date Posted||October 18, 2018|
A prestigious global consulting firm is seeking Operations Transformation Managers with knowledge of the Telecommunications industry. You will help clients shape their evolving business models, scale and transform their operations, modernize their processes and technologies, and constantly improve their customer experience.
- 8+ years of experience leading components of major business transformation efforts (definition, design, implementation) across multiple business units within a communications and/or high-tech service provider, enabling clients to drive enterprise-wide change across their technology and business operations.
- Experience and understanding of operations across multiple functions of the business, (e.g., marketing, sales, ordering, fulfillment, billing, care/service)
- Demonstrated experience planning and leading key activities across the solution delivery lifecycle (e.g., requirements / user story definition, process design, business and launch readiness) for global clients.
- Proven ability to drive business results and readiness across multiple solutions in major transformation efforts.
- Understanding of the key industry solutions (e.g., Amdocs, NetCracker, CSG, SFDC, ServiceNow) and their capabilities
- Willingness to travel 80-100%
- Providing input to developing tools and go-to-market assets to enable major business transformations
- Understanding of the ‘lead-to-revenue’ business processes within the communications and high-tech sectors
- Understanding of core process definition / design good practices, including BPMN and relevant enabling tools
- Proven ability to build assets, lead and manage teams in major transformations
- Understanding of the future direction of communications and technology service provider solutions (e.g., IoT, future applications)…
- Awareness of industry standards and certifications (e.g., eTOM, SID, TAM)
- Strong oral and written communication skills, presentation skills and MS Visio, PowerPoint, Excel and PowerPoint proficiency.
- Consistent career progression with increasing levels of responsibility; performed above expectations in professional roles.
- Demonstrated interpersonal, team-building and communication skills.