A global consulting firm is looking for motivated consultants to join its Customer Digital Technology Practice focused on the Banking & Capital Markets industry. You will work with clients to deliver optimal marketing, sales and service solutions that are customer focused, digital, and analytics driven.
- Provide insights on specialized banking and capital markets process design and architecture through analysis, design, integration, and documentation.
- Execute business process design, strategy, and develop UX automation based on client business requirements and industry best practices.
- Enforce sound process design and UX automation governance practices. Work with client IT and business resources to design scalable and robust business processes in a customer technology environment.
- Work with technologists to transform functional business requirements and processes into long-term customer technology solutions.
- Collaborate with internal user teams to drive adoption and change management around developed customer technology solutions.
- A bachelor's degree and approximately 3 years of related work experience; or a graduate degree and approximately 2 years of related work experience
- A degree in business, management information systems, computer science, engineering, accounting, finance or a related field; MBA or MS degree preferred
- Technical skills must include Visio, Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of customer technology (ex: CRM, PowerBI, customer analytics, etc.)
- Understanding and experience with UX automation
- Understanding and experience of designing processes
- Familiar with Agile Methodology
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for developing client deliverables and presentations
- You will likely spend a significant amount of time onsite with our clients. As such, you must have the ability to travel and have a valid driver’s license. This travel can be as much as 4 to 5 days of a work week.
- Prior consulting experience with a Big 4 firm or Banking and Capital Markets firm
- A minimum of 3+ years’ experience in Financial Services, specifically in the banking and capital markets industry
- Additional Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Microsoft Power Platform, or other Customer Technology certifications is a plus
- Experience working with technology implementations is a plus
- The ability to deliver high stakes deliverables under demanding timelines. You should have the ability to be flexible with changes and keep the client focused and stay within the scope of the engagement.