Our client provides managed health care services under the Medicaid and Medicare programs and through the state insurance marketplaces. They contract with state governments and serve as a health plan, providing a wide range of quality health care services to families and individuals who qualify for government-sponsored programs, including Medicaid and the State Children's Health Insurance Program (SCHIP).
Responsible for analysis of financial reports, trend, and opportunities. Includes evaluation of and recommendations relating to business opportunities, investments, financial regulations, and similar financial projects or programs. Duties include gathering, interpreting, and evaluating financial information; generating forecasts and analyzes trends in sales, finance and other areas of business; Creating financial models for future business planning decisions in areas such as new product development, new marketing strategies, etc.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
- Forecasts and monitors economic benefits of Molina investments in infrastructure and operations (enhancements in operating efficiency and effectiveness).
- Allocates limited resources among different investments in infrastructure and operations by ranking based upon economic benefit.
- Analyzes capital equipment purchases. Performs lease vs. buy analyses.
- Assists the IT Technology department with financial modeling, budgeting, benchmarking analysis and variance analysis as needed.
- Develops policies and procedures to support all Finance activities.
- Bachelor's degree
- 5-6 years of experience preferred