As a Senior Software Engineer, you will do the design, development, and implementation of Minimum Viable Products (MVPs) for clients looking to transform in the digital space. The ideal candidates will have a combination of consulting experience, solutions architecture, and core engineering experience within web applications, mobile optimized solutions, some data analytics experience, and cloud to create beautiful, state of the art products.
- Build technology products and systems at varying levels of fidelity and scale from lightweight mock-ups to MVPs.
- Demonstrate technical skill and/or content knowledge in a discipline or field. Use state-of-the-art methodologies, tools, and best practices.
- Provide a high level of quality on all work performed.
- Travel around the globe to work with clients and internal teams. The amount of travel will depend on client needs and nature of projects.
- 2+ years of professional software development experience
- A bachelors degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent professional experience
- Experience working in teams utilizing Agile development methods and tools
- The ability to perform work within budget allotted.
- Knowledge of when to proactively seek help and learn from critique/failures.
- Strong interpersonal skills, analytical skills, combined with intellectual curiosity, and a desire and ability to "get things done"
- Scripting and object-oriented languages, e.g. Java, Python, and C#
- Web services and message formats such as JSON, XML
- Cloud platforms such as AWS and Azure as well as managed services on those platforms such as Beanstalk, Lambda, etc.
- Mobile languages and frameworks such as Objective-C, ReactNative, and Java
- Relational and noSQL databases
- Emerging technology like AR/VR, IIoT, AI, Blockchain.
- Data science and visualization applications such as Hadoop, Databricks, Spark, d3.js