Our client, a well respected management and consulting firm, is expanding its Life Sciences / Healthcare practice. They are looking for consultants at the Manager and Senior Manager levels with Strategy & Operations experience in the life sciences / healthcare sector. Using deep sector and technical expertise you will transform core business and operations for their clients, helping them to prepare for growth, embrace the digital agenda and maximize operational efficiency.
Key areas of expertise in demand include:
- Health plans
- Government programs (Medicare/Medicaid)
- Medical devices
- Pharmacy benefits management
Work you’ll do
Provide clinical knowledge to teams, lead multiple project work-streams, small engagement teams or components of large, complex engagements.
Typical project responsibilities could include:
- Develop the detailed, quantitative analysis work associated with developing meaningful insights to address Life Sciences clients’ biggest challenges
- Participate in setting engagement objectives and scope
- Develop work plans for components of engagements, coordinate activities between work streams and identify changes in scope
- Design deliverable content to precisely reflect the engagement contract and client needs
- Strive to improve deliverable quality through verification and validation of results
- Participate in the development and presentation of proposals for business development activities
- Work and communicate with people at all levels of an organization.
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited university with strong undergraduate academic record. MBA and/or Advanced degree in clinical sciences preferred (RN, MSN, MD)
- Minimum of 6 years of professional Life Sciences industry experience, or a mix of a few years’ industry experience and functioning as a Manager or higher in a Consulting environment
- Demonstrates consistent career progression with increasing levels of responsibility; performed above expectations in professional roles
- Ability to work independently; lead teams focused on specific work streams of large projects.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, presentation skills and MS Visio, PowerPoint, Excel and PowerPoint proficiency
- Willingness and ability to travel 80+%
- Advanced degree in clinical sciences or MBA from a top tier program
- Superior critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional interpersonal, team-building and communication skills
- Outstanding integrity, initiative, creativity, and passion
- Ability to work in an ambiguous environment
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.