Our client, a well respected global consulting firm, is seeking Manager-level consultants who are passionate about driving organizational performance and have expertise in Workforce Management systems and processes, preferably the Infor solution.
Key responsibilities include:
- Use your hands on knowledge of the Infor CloudSuite Workforce Management product to enable clients’ HR function to operate ahead of the curve and provide a simply irresistible employee experience
- Function as an integrator between business needs and technology solutions, helping to create technology solutions to meet clients’ business needs.
- Lead and manage teams or workstreams on Infor CloudSuite Workforce Management projects through discovery, design, build, test, and deployment activities
- Forge strong relationships with both the clients and project teams that will contribute to your growth and development.
- 6+ years related experience
- External consulting experience
- Experience in multiple full life cycle implementations of Infor Workforce Management ERP projects
- Strong functional knowledge around Workforce Management systems and processes
- Demonstrated experience in the definition of systems strategy, gathering and documenting business requirements, leading fit-gap analysis, as-is and to- be business process designs, conference room pilots (CRPs) functional configuration, testing, client user training
- Up to 80% travel required
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Additional experience implementing other leading Cloud based HRIS implementation experience
- An advanced degree in the area of specialization
- Proven skills as a team member or team lead on at least one full life cycle implementation
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
- Adept at implementing technology-enabled business solutions for clients as part of a high-talent team
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Ability to collaborate with clients and have a strong desire to excel