Our client is the largest and fastest growing on-site radiology practice in the US. It is an innovative practice focused on transforming how radiologists provide consistently exceptional services to hospitals, imaging centers, referring physicians and patients. With state-of-the art clinical technology, specialized expertise, access to capital, and retention of top physician talent, it exceeds the expectations of its clients, patients, and partners. It serves its clients with an operational focus, and, above all, a commitment to quality patient care.
The Revenue Cycle Consultant will focus on leading special projects for the Revenue Cycle team focusing on industry reform and strategic initiatives for the practice. This position focuses on using a standardized project management and quality improvement methodology to identify process issues, risks associated with such, and facilitates communication within the organization to make changes.
Position Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead in the development and execution of special projects for the Revenue Cycle team
- Build relationships with our hospital clients and partners with them to ensure successful and timely implementation of industry wide changes
- Ensure projects are on track, communicate out status of projects, build contingency and mitigation plans
- Manage multiple project work plans at once
- Lead revenue cycle integration for new physicians and client sites.
- Meet tight deadlines in a time sensitive and resource constrained project environment
- Develop innovative solutions to complex billing problems and provide recommendations with regard to new initiatives
- Develop best practices and tools for project execution
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum of three (3) years’ revenue cycle project management experience required or industry expertise.
- Strong working knowledge of project management methodologies
- Thorough working knowledge and understanding of healthcare operations and business tools
- Project Management (PMP) certification strongly preferred.
- Advanced computer skills and proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook required; experience developing spreadsheets and databases required.
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to effectively manage large amounts of detailed information.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including letters, memos, and emails.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.