A global consulting firm is looking for motivated consultants to join its Risk Solution Architecture practice, serving Financial Services clients. This practice helps clients modernize systems, processes, and products to enhance business and customer-facing platforms and services to support high performance in a rapidly changing, competitive environment. The team leverages Microservices, Cloud, API Management, and open-source technologies to enable end-to-end automation with safe and sound architecture at optimum cost.
You’ll be responsible for working directly with clients to transform their business capabilities into system architectures. You will manage client engagements and practice development activities inclusive of future sales opportunities, campaigns, and practice management. You will provide leadership to employees, manage, and motivate teams with diverse skills and backgrounds, consistently deliver quality client services by monitoring progress, and demonstrate in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge.
Skills & Attributes for Success
- Ability to map target state architecture through all phases of the project lifecycle, including requirements definition, architecture design, conversion, and testing; based on a proven agile methodology.
- Demonstrate technical experience in multiple programming languages with broad knowledge in integration techniques, solution architecture and project methodologies.
- Effectively work with client engagement teams with diverse skills and backgrounds fostering an innovative and inclusive work environment.
- Demonstrate understanding of current technology environment and industry trends and provide recommendations for engagement and client service issues.
- Help recruit, develop, and retain strategy professionals, coach, and mentor team members, deliver strategy-related training, and take on other practice management tasks as needed (e.g., development of practice offerings).
- A Bachelor's degree (computer science, engineering, or related field) and approximately 5 years of related work experience in a Technology role in a financial services company OR
- A Master’s degree (computer science, engineering, or related field) and approximately 4 years of related work experience in a financial services company
- Ability to manage teams of technical advisors through all phases of the project lifecycle, including requirements definition, architecture design, conversion, and testing
- Experience with at least one programming language (Java, Scala, Python)
- Proven track record of implementing Enterprise Architecture Frameworks such as TOGAF, Zachmans and DODAF
- Implementation experience in SOA (for e.g., Service Orchestration, Service Choreography, Event Driven Architecture, Messaging middleware, etc.)
- Experience with event stream processing technologies such as Spark streaming, Storm, Akka, Kafka
- Hands on experience with at least one relational database system such as MySQL, MS SQL Server, Oracle
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for technical writing and client presentations using tools such as PowerPoint/Excel/Word/Visio
- Ability to innovate and adapt to a rapidly changing client landscape and develop/enhance EY services to meet new demands