Our client, a leading Asset Management firm, is looking for a Senior Project Analyst. You will support the delivery of mission-critical projects using your strength in leading teams, collaborating to solve problems and driving for results. You will manage a variety of projects, some concurrently, and will lead your team throughout project stages, from planning to post launch and transition. You’ll bring clarity and structure to ambiguous problems along the way and escalate risks when needed.
You'll be part of an Enterprise Project Management Office that is made up of 100+ dedicated project and program experts that lead initiatives by business domain including Sales and Marketing, Global Business Operations, Investment Operations, and Information Technology. From the largest strategic business initiatives to enterprise technology products and services, you ensure the right solution for the business problem at hand and address challenges at their core. You contribute to the development of products, services, and experiences that disrupt markets, generate value, and positively impact millions of lives.
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in a related field. An advanced degree (particularly MBA) is a plus
- You have at least 7 years of project management experience, managing cross- functional initiatives
- You are a skilled communicator. You place a high value on being authentic, respectful and engaging. You’ve facilitated effective meetings, ranging in size with diverse audiences. You possess a strong ability to develop compelling visual and written content that enables decision making
- You are strong, critical thinker with demonstrated ability to analyze challenges and to develop thoughtful recommendations. You are a creative thinker, integrating innovative solutions into problem solving
- You are skilled at establishing, nurturing and growing working relationships with clients, team members and shared services upon which you rely
- You have strong organization skills; you are a driver, self-directed and focused on delivering tangible value to the business
- Preferred: You have worked in agile environments and understand the agile mindset, one of flexibility, comfort with ambiguity and familiarity with agile project management practices.